Repairs have been completed at the clubhouse fitness center! It will re-open on Monday, May 3 with the hours of operation from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Weekdays. It is closed on Saturday and Sunday since our office is not open and we are unable to monitor usage. The maximum capacity is 4 individuals allowed at one time due to the COVID-19 precautions. The Board will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation.
The 2021 Pool Season is here! DS Recreational Services, Inc. and your community have worked diligently to adhere to CDC and Local/State Government to open your pools in such a way that mitigates risk for contracting COVID-19. **Please note that it is impossible to remove all risk and residents assume risk when attending the community facilities. Below is important information for you to prepare for your pool visit as well as being a part of a joint effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at the community pool.
Pool Policies for Residents
- Please do not enter the pool area if you or anyone in close contact with you have had symptoms of illness (fever cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) in the past 72 hours. You should stay home until CDC’s posted isolation criteria are met.
- Please bring your pool access card when you arrive at the pool. Each family/household will be asked to sign in to acknowledge the risk of COVID-19.
- Only pre-packaged single servings of snacks are allowed within the pool area. All other food items/meals must be eaten outside the pool fenced area. Please dispose of wrappers and trash. You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes.
- All patrons should wear a face covering when not in the water.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing with members not in your household. This should be maintained in the water, waiting for use of an amenity, in the restrooms, upon entrance and exit and when speaking with the lifeguards.
- Please review and follow all posted signage at the facility when you visit.
- Furniture will be provided at the pool and it is the responsibility of the user to sanitize each piece you use before and after use with the wipes provided at the pool as well as the lifeguards sanitizing between every two-hour cleaning block.
**This information in this release is not binding and can be adjusted at any time due to future releases of information from Local, State or National Government.
Pool Hours- Please note that the pool will close every two (2) hours for a one (1) hour cleaning/disinfecting.
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Saturdays and Sundays in May
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Memorial Day (Monday, May 31, 2021)
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Summer Hours Tuesday through Sunday, Closed on Mondays
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM Saturdays and Sundays only beginning August 10, 2021 through September 26, 2021.
Disinfecting- DS Rec lifeguards will disinfect gate entry, check in area and restrooms hourly. DS Rec will clean and disinfect stands, handrails, surfaces, restrooms, door knobs/handles, etc. each evening.
https://open.texas.gov/ (updated March 10th, 2021)
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/aquatic-venues.html (updated Feb 2021)
https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Parks-Beaches-Bodies-of-Water.pdf (updated March 10th, 2021)
https://open.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Waterpark-Operators.pdf (updated March 10th, 2021)
Clubhouse Rentals will resume beginning in May. Please contact the office for more information regarding renting the clubhouse at (281) 441-9955 or email Christina at [email protected].